Not Nottm. but I think this worth a go:

"The Face of the Devil" appears on the back wall of teh 5,000yrs old Grey cairn of Camster in Caithness. Can you see it?

IMG_0445.JPG?gl=GB

Don't be daft, that's not my mother in law.

Looks like a mouldy bit of rock to me.

No wait a minute I think I can see Elvis, no it's Michael Jackson, no it's Jesus, hang on I think it might be Homer Simpson.

No it's just a mouldy bit of rock (I think).

• Upvote 1

Erm,

I have always been able to find faces in most things if I stare hard enough e.g. in Wallpaper, Carpets or anything Highly Patterned. So I don't know if I have made this up.... Is it in the top Right Quarter of The Picture, near the center? :huh::rolleyes:

If you make a line right down the center, you will just touch on its head near the right horn and ear. It is more to the middle than my first guess?

Though it could be Katyjays Dog?

• Upvote 1

Bit like a skull I think.

"i'v" been home. Now i am back. I know where it is really, No Honestly I really do. Would I tell fibs :rolleyes: I just don't want to spoil your fun. I tell you what, the little Devil is a Big B....r. HaHa. :ph34r:

Here he is. Move your head to the left of your screen and he stands out almost in 3D:

IMG_0445.JPG?gl=GB