That Moment When...........

That moment when a child who has been told that sucking her thumb will make her fat turns to a pregnant woman on the bus and says...."I know what you've been doing!"

• Upvote 1

That moment when........... you hear your daughter sing an acapela song on stage on her own in front of a couple of hundred people, for the first time ever, totally 'nailing' it no fears at all, me blubbing tears of joy as she finished, hearing the 'compare' saying something like " Well done sweetheart, I can see tears in the audience!" I thought surely she can't see me! I turn to hide my face and there's SWMBO and our Adam reaching for the 'handy Andies' !!

Well done Charlotte, you'll make it, I know you will.

• Upvote 3

That moment when your child has the first smile, says it's first word, the first steps......magic !!!!

• Upvote 2

That moment when your child is going to have a child of their own. Strong emotions.

• Upvote 3

At the supermarket when you put an article in someone elses shopping trolley .

My wife did that , putting in a box of All Bran into this chaps trolley (thinking it was me) .

As she placed it in she said "This is what you need".

Should have seen his face !

• Upvote 1

You've left the Church and said 'i do'...............and a thunder-storm breaks-out.................

• Upvote 2

Thanks Loppy,proper southern Gent,............i'm right mardy when owts up with me,.............lol.

The moment you stand up to go home knowing you're going home to an empty house and your five year old grandson

runs up to you, he hugs you and says love you lots grandma are you picking me up from school tomorrow?

with my answer of yes a big smile spreads across his face. My cup is definitely half full .

• Upvote 6

At the supermarket when you put an article in someone elses shopping trolley .

My wife did that , putting in a box of All Bran into this chaps trolley (thinking it was me) .

As she placed it in she said "This is what you need".

Should have seen his face !

It was a game we played regularly, in Fine Fare, Carlton. One of us would pick up something unusual (Usually sanitary towels) and drop them into an old persons trolly, then follow them to the till, stand behind them all innocent like, and watch their reaction when the put them on the conveyor. Some were that embarrassed the bought them ..................................... Sorry !

slywink

haha glad i am not the only one thats done this ...one lady was not amused as i walked off with her trolley...when realising what i had done  i laughed and apologised ...but if looks could kill i would be dead lol

We were in aldi last month and left the trolley to walk back down the aisle to get something I had forgotten. Came back, put it in my trolley and carried on shopping. It wasn't until we got to the checkout and I saw things in my trolley that I hadn't put in there that I realised I had wheeled someone else's shopping around the shop. I blamed hubby for putting biscuits in - it was when the nappies came out I started to worry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Upvote 4