Details please!

A lot of members don't give even basic details of their gender or age. It doens't hurt to let us all know who you are and a few basic details will not let the identity thieves knobble you. So why not tell us all a little more about yourslelves, please :)

• Upvote 5

OK Here goes. I'm 21 for the third time. Absolutely gorgeous (LOL) and very intelligent (LOL even more). Two grown up sons, five grand kids and always at flippin' work. I don't know who I'm a reincarnation of but I will be definitely coming back as a cat. Well fed, sleep all day and out all night having fun.

• Upvote 4

I'm into my early 50s. Born in Nottingham, raised in Hyson Green. Joined the army at 18, and thus left Nottingham and never lived there again. I live in Co Durham now, interesting in its own right but it is not the exciting and cosmopolitan city Nottingham is. Stayed with my parents frequently and still love the city. I do return frequently. I adore the city and all that it has.

• Upvote 4

I am 58- lived in nottingham St anns until I was sixteen & then to Radford until I was 21

Then I got married in Sherwood & came to live here in Cheshire. I have 2 children & 1 grand daughter

I have many fond recollections of nottingham & it is great to share these on Nostalgia

• Upvote 1

Like Bilbraborn, I also am extremely handsome - and losing weight (pulled up two notches on the belt) owing to the diet following recent heart attack ! Born in posh Woodthorpe 1949, moved to not quite so posh Aspley prefab 1950-54, then to Long Eaton until marriage in 1981. Worked for the railway workshops for 35 years before "retiring" to become minister of Dawlish Baptist church in Devon. Recently "retired" again to become part-time minister of a small Baptist church in Shropshire. I have no plans to "retire" again any time soon ! Having been here, there and everywhere, Nottingham still feels like home.

• Upvote 6