What Old TV Show Would You Like To See Return?

Must addmit watch the old TVs shows and they seem to look very dated, watch "Mash" well started watching then turn it off. The only one I would like to see again is "Hill Street Blues"  

HEY LETS BE CAREFULL OUT THERE.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do watch old comedy shows if I happen to fall upon them but don't look at the TV guide and to be honest I don't watch a lot of TV ....... .I listen to it but look at Nottstalgia on my iPad screen. My

I enjoyed the recent rerun of The Likely Lads, I think a bit of us all in there somewhere.

With "Sunday Night At The Palladium" being resurrected tonight I wondered if there's a tv show from the past that you would like to see grace our screens again?

• 2 weeks later...

Good grief, there would a massive melt down if 'till death do us part' and 'love thy neighbour' were relaunched.

I would definitely watch em!

@ Mary 1947, Hill Street Blues is available in DVD, I have the boxed set, great show!!

I also have the complete boxed set of Mash, with the added movie Mash.

How about All Creatures Great and Small???  I don't know how many times I've read the James Herriot book, I still love reading his stories.

Most TV shows are sold in boxed sets of DVD's.

2 hours ago, philmayfield said:

Not a TV show but how about 'Mrs Dale's Diary'?

There had to be utter silence at Grandma's house when Mrs Dale was " rather worried about Jim"...