Favourite film scenes

Agree with the end scenes of Railway Children and Coming Home, filling up just thinking about them!

Love the scene in Die Hard 2 (I think) where John (Bruce Willis) takes a fax from a female airport staff person behind a desk. She is flirting with him and he shows her his wedding ring, twiddling it on his finger, and says "just the fax ma'am, just the fax". A play on words from the phrase "just the facts ma'am" often said by the police.

Like the scene in Total Recall when the Arnie character is disguised as a woman at an airport or something similar and his speech goes all funny and his face breaks apart. Makes me laugh.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My all time favourite film " My darling Clementine", full of brilliant direction. Early in the film one moment is when Henry Fonda goes into the hotel , the Clanton gang approach him to see who it is.

Grans Tourino is one of my all time favourite films. Brilliant.

I'm shaking it boss. Paul Newman Whos the best pilot you've ever seen, The Right Stuff You mention Hitchcock.... Chulla. We have a friend whos husband wrote the screenplay for the Birds amongst othe