More old photos of pubs & clubs etc

• 8 months later...

I think anyone who takes there own time (without) any real tangible reward should not be criticized, especially when its quite obvious that Cliff ton is a user of the free service he seeks to be-little, Its always easy to rubbish something when you dont really have anything to show you can do better, in my experience they rubbish things out of envy (Sadly) so come on support people who give up there time to bring pleasure, and hope to re-kindle old memories for no monitory gain a trait thats sadly missing from society today. (Brilliant site) and its given me many a time of pleasure for (FREE)

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the site brunodoggy. I'm not sure why you think Cliff Ton is being belittling though, he has started this thread to draw attention to Chris's interesting site.

• Upvote 2

Of course as this is your first post Brunodoggy I assume you didn't realise that Cliff Ton is one of the people who keep this site running by "giving up there time to bring pleasure, and hope to re-kindle old memories for no monitory gain a trait thats sadly missing from society today." I'm sure he has no need to be envious or belittle others. He is right too. The site is rambling, but if you read the opening statement on that site he says 'There's an awful lot in this website which is well hidden! It was built that way - so that you can explore the school via the map and come across new pages by accident. I suspect however that most people are only finding ten percent of what's actually in here, so for those of you who don't have the time or the patience to explore I've decided to build you a bit of an index!'

• Upvote 3

Here, Here !

Cliff Ton puts a lot of energy & hard work in to this site as well as moderating as well. In fact he will usually have a map if anyone requests one, top bloke !

• Upvote 5

Perhaps, some people just like to agitate and sit back and watch the action.

Well we are stronger than that.

We are very appreciative of CliffTon and all the other people on Nottstalgia who do what the site is for, and that is providing us with information on any aspect to do with Nottingham and the people. In fact anything we have an interest in, there is always someone with knowledge to pass on.

I have read the first post again, and I can't see what the fuss about the word rambling is, I have it said about me many times, by my family and friends. slywink

• Upvote 4