Wedding photographers Studio in Sherwood & Arnold

Hello ;) It is my great hope that someone within the forum may be able to help me. My Mum and Dad married in 1976, and the photographs of their wedding were taken by a photographer who had studios in Sherwood and Arnold. My Mum's wedding portrait was displayed in the front window of the Sherwood studio. Sadly my parents are unable to remember the name of the photographers, which is why I hope someone maybe able to help with the name. My parents are 18 months away from their 40th wedding anniversary, and if the studio is still in operation it is my hope that they may have in their archive the full set of negatives of my parents wedding. They were given a small book which contained the proofs from which they could order, but there are many that never made their wedding album.

If anyone could help it would be greatfully appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Hello Michael

There was a sticker of the photographer studio attached to the album, but sadly I think me or my brother took it off, but I will check the photo's within the album and see if there's a stamp with any details.

Many thanks Cliff Ton. I'll have to wait till I'm back in Nottingham to check the yellow pages at the library. All my Mum can remember is that the photographer had a studio in Sherwood and one in Arnold. It would be interesting to know if the photographer in your photo was the same person. Thank you once again