hi, does any body know the whereabouts of Goegie Burbanks he used to live on Orange street at the Arkwrite street end opposite the big garage doors, he had a sister I believe ,, he went to Trent bridge juniors around 1956-7-8 we were great mates, thanks

• Upvote 1

Is that the George Burbank who worked for sand a removals down the meadows ,if it was I think he was on under cover boss on tv I think last year he was working for another removal company as manager

as a manager coming up to retirement age ,I worked with him I the 70s

There's a George and Kathleen Burbank living at Ashwell Court if this helps .

hi thanks very much for your replies does any body have an email address or number for ashwell court I know its a tall order!!, we became blood brothers at the age 8or 9 after seeing a indian film at the globe picture house one Saturday morning (daft ain,t it) I have been trying to trace him on and off for years .were is ashwell court? Any way thanks for your time.

Have sent a Personal message to you . Just checked again and that address was back to 2006 and of course it could be some other George Burbank that just wandered into the district but might be worth checking that address, they may know what happened to him.