Now Then!

I know that a lot of us Nottstalgians are around the same age, so I hope that one or more of you can solve this enigma that has baffled me for years. I have searched the Internet, but Alas, I am not knowledgable enough to know how to use it to it's best ability!

Sometime in the past. Someone added lyrics to one of my favourite composers music. the music is...

Concerto No 1 by Tchaikovsky

The lyrics... Your song of love lingers on.

When shadows fall from the sky.

This is all I have got to go on. I sing those few words whenever I hear the Concerto. You are my only hope of solving it.

The only offer of when it was produced is somewhere between1960 to1990?

DaveN Thanks for the link. The site is going to be very useful. I have Bookmarked it for future use.

Commo and Enigma1st. It was great to hear Caterina Valente,s version of "Tonight We Love". She sings it so beautifully and I think it is much nicer than the one that I have been searching for. Just to hear someone sing it again gives me hope that I will find my version one day. I am beginning to wonder if it was sung by someone on a show and not brought out as a recording. The version that I know is more modern and the tempo is quicker. But not as romantic.

Thank You to you all for your help.

Well that's weird, there was another post under #4 with several pics of Caterina Valente on it, then I posted something under that, and they've both gorn.