She was. She was with Madeleine Bell from Blue Mink.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back to the original thread. I've had a reply this morning. Here it is:- "Date: 7th November 2014 Dear Correspondent Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding Underground Britain. Unfortunatel

Just a reminder about Underground Britiain tonight Channel 5, 8pm when we should see Nottingham Caves on the programme unless they change their mind again!

I was just looking at the t.v. listings for tonight on Sky. It shows that on Channel 5 tonight at 8pm the series “Underground Britain” explores the man-made caves under Nottingham. I would say in the

Good song, but I couldn't stand all the make up, false eyelashes and heavily lacquered hair. If I remember rightly, she had thickish calves, and I like slim calves.

My fav was Francoise Hardy or Marianne Faithfull. Just thought I'd mention it!

Good song, but I couldn't stand all the make up, false eyelashes and heavily lacquered hair. If I remember rightly, she had thickish calves, and I like slim calves.

My fav was Francoise Hardy or Marianne Faithfull. Just thought I'd mention it!

I was madly in love with Mireille Mathieu

Foto-MAt-1.jpg

Mmm. Not my type though.

Back to the original thread. I've had a reply this morning. Here it is:-

"Date: 7th November 2014

Dear Correspondent

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding Underground Britain.

Unfortunately, some listings had incorrect information for Episode 2 of this programme on Thursday 30th October and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Episode 5 features the man-made caves in Nottingham and this is scheduled to be broadcast on Channel 5 at 20:00 on Thursday 20th November.

Thank you for your interest in Channel 5.

Yours sincerely"

So get ready for November 20th - Hopefully!

• Upvote 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that the "Underground Britain" which includes Nottingham Caves should be on this week!

There are also some other programmes in which Notts are featured - below is a list.

Tuesday 4.30pm BBC1 Flog It - Southwell

Thursday 8.00pm Chan 5 Underground Britain (inc Nottingham Caves)

Friday 4.30pm BBC 1 Flog it - Nottingham (maybe Southwell part 2)
Saturday 8.00pm Chan 4 Walking Through History ( inc Sherwood Forest)

• Upvote 2

Bet he didn't have his duck suit on there with all those big grubby miners !!!!!! LOL

• Upvote 2

Poor old Colly0410, always the victim!!

Yup that was me, lol. I was on the Hucknall pit junior safety team, we used to compete with other pits, & we used to win - sometimes - we once came next to last though. Ah well at least we tried..

Bet he didn't have his duck suit on there with all those big grubby miners !!!!!! LOL

Ha ha, err no, I didn't have a duck suit then..

• Upvote 2

Not the greatest programme I've ever seen, it seemed to just skim over the subject. The most interesting part was the section about the alternative Mortimer's Hole; apparently the feature which has been promoted for years as Mortimer's Hole is probably not the real thing.

I agree with Cliff Ton , it was a bit disappointing as I was hoping to see more of the caves under the city . All we got was basically views of a couple of staircases with admittedly plenty of history associated .

Must admit though , I had never heard of this alternative Mortimers Hole .

Shame that all we got was Mortimers Hole, but the discovery of the "alternative" was interesting as I have always thought it strange that as Isabella was so frightened of an Incursion into the castle, the "known" passageway seemed to have been left unguarded.

• 10 months later...