Congratulations to Trevor S for reaching 10,000 posts. A great achievement mate.

• Upvote 5

I've been watching Trevs posts waiting for this landmark to start a Well Done thread but as usual beaten to the tape by you clever lot!

I would like to display a relevant smiley at this point but have no idea where to find them on this bleddy Kindle!

WELL DONE TREVOR !!

• Upvote 2

Thank you people...

The close camaraderie, warm friendship and helpfulness of Nottstalgians make this Forum a pleasure to visit each day and many members, although never met, seem like close friends.

Basfordred attained the 10K goal well before me and set the benchmark for others to follow (mustn't forget mick2me but he started it all, didn't he?)

Of course, the Association games played a big part, alright, a major part in the scoreline but, the Forum in general is a great place to be - especially for ex-pats.

Once again, your kind words are much appreciated.... hellothere

• Upvote 6

Lizzie..............Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:45 PM

Well done Trevor! Good job some of us stay up late at night to keep you company!

I still wonder whether some of you have beds to go to!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Of course we do, but we like to play on here first !!!!!!

• Upvote 4

I've got over it Andy. I never have nightmares, I always have sweet dreams !!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...