Nottingham's The Place To Be At Christmas.

Cheers Big ears lips0

I think the point that I am trying to make is ?   Most of us have a little moan about how much things cost but a lot do not think about the worker, when I was working a lady who came into the salon Mrs ??? daughter was getting married and she asked me if I would visit the house on that wedding day and dress there hair.There was only was problem?  It was when Sunday was Sunday and called the day of Rest also Christmas day the same nobody ever dreamed that these would end-up being normal working days. Any way the family was Jewish so the wedding was on a Sunday,  The thing was the client wanted to pay me a lot less than the salon where I worked. Hairdresser have never been paid the rate they deserved. Any way i said that for the few £ it was not worh getting out of bed for (did not say this word for word)  We never saw mrs ?? again.

PS Master while working had i=on his works contract Hours as Required by fruit machine company. 

It's best not to ask.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why bother with Nottingham City ? Bulwell can cater for all your shopping needs. A brace of pound shops, eight or nine charity shops to please the hard to please bargain hunter, Wilco's hardware stor

No Xmas feeling here in Nottingham at the moment.....the square is a disgrace , the Xmas market is primark outdoors, the shops are lack lustre , you are deffo not missing anything Nonna............

Went on the Tram into town last night on me lonesome,left the mrs and ex to catch up on the gossip,with a few bottles,............anyway went to the Albert Hall for a meal with some work friends,.....