What do you think about in the early hours?

Quite right Melissa, I'm really a little lad !!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you seriously think I'm going to put on here what I think of in the middle of the night !!!!!! Firstly, I'd be banned, possibly prosecuted and most probably be beaten up and my legs broken and my

Danny La Rue..........

I find it difficult to get to sleep when women are banging on my bedroom door, I'll have to let them out sometime.

I often wake up a couple of times in the night. Sometimes I can nod off again fairly quickly and at other times my mind goes berserk with anything and everything. I can sometimes switch it off again and often use yoga breathing exercises and relaxation techniques, sometimes I just have to say goodnight toes, legs etc instead of actually going through all the motions of tensing and relaxing. And sometimes listening to the traffic passing through the village does the job, or even trying to keep my eyes open ....they soon start to close......

Sometimes if I am thinking about jobs that need doing I get up and do them, even if it's planning a meal for visitors or something, so that my subconscious knows everything is in hand and I stop worrying about it.

• Upvote 2

I never get to sleep before 3 am, even after a bottle or two of red wine......so I don't get stressed about it anymore , I just go with it..........., back in my misspent youth I could lie in bed all day but now I still wake up before 9am ........And it is my misspent youth that I think about in the early hours, what a life less ordinary .....

• Upvote 3

Right, I'm off to bed now. If I awake between the hours of 1and 3, and think of anything, I'll tell you in the morning.

If I fail to post within 24 hours, then someone call the law and an ambulance !!!!!

• Upvote 3

I awoke at 1.15 and Kieira Knightly was beside me. I turned away.

I woke again and Tess Daly was the other side. I turned away.

I woke a bit later and I was flat out looking at Zoe Ball. I turned away.

I then lay on my stomach, and what did I see..................

• Upvote 2

During the night, Michael Flatley came into my room and asked me to dance, we danced for a while, he kissed me, made love to me, then left, saying he'd see me later........Not long afterwards, Jason Statham arrived with a cup of tea, got into bed with me, we made mad passionate love for ages, then he left, saying he'd see me later............Then the phone woke me up, it was morning.........

• Upvote 3

Thanks to all of you who have posted on this subject.

I can now happily wake up in those "wee small hours" knowing that some of my fellow nottstagians may also be doing the same.

That's somehow quite comforting.........

• Upvote 4

#34 Blondie

And men are supposed to fantasize :-)) I've never had dreams like that :-(( The male alternative I mean.

When I was working I used to be dreaming or awake worrying about my upcoming jobs or whatever, but sometimes my brain would be just too active to sleep and I would lie awake for hours, things spinning in and out of my brain.

Now if wake, I go to the loo for a pee or make a cuppa, maybe switch on the computer or Ipad or just think well at least I've not got to get up for work anymore.

My hardest thought processes and decisions now is where we will travel to next, and if and when.

• Upvote 1

Thanks to all of you who have posted on this subject.

I can now happily wake up in those "wee small hours" knowing that some of my fellow nottstagians may also be doing the same.

That's somehow quite comforting.........

Yeah... Hi!....now hop it and let me get back to bed. :sleeping:

• Upvote 1

MORNING EVERYBODY!!! Just going for a long walk on this lovely frosty morning !!

• Upvote 1

GOOD MORNING SMIFFY49.

It looks like you weren't alone walking the boards in the wee small hours last night!

I have counted four Nottstalgians: Poohbear, Hippo Girl, Lizzie and me, and I bet there will be a few more we can add to the list?

Hope you enjoyed your Hot Chocolate at 3am Lizzie. Mine was Ovaltine at 4am.

• Upvote 2

Answer to the original question...................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

How inconsiderate of mrs catfan waking you up at 9am,tell her to shave

you whilst you are asleep tommorrow she can cook your breakfast when

she is polishing your shoes,I think I will send mrs catfan a very loud bugle for christmas

• Upvote 1