No FLY but the PC brigade got the label altered years ago. There's no longer an Indian man-servant waiting on the man in a kilt, he's now sitting drinking coffee with him.

• Upvote 2

Bleddy hell, I thought there'd be a catch. Honestly, is that right. What in Gods name is the world coming to.

Bring back the Empire I say !

• Upvote 1

#24, Katyjay is it the "Camp" coffee club, founded by Julian Clary?....................I'll get me coat............. kickme

• Upvote 1

had camp coffee every morning for over 25 years, they changed the glass bottle to some plasticky thingy, they changed the taste and thickness per spoonful, now its crap, stopped having it, far as i know so has thousands of others, have Nescafe original now, not the same but like me coffee first thing

• Upvote 2

Had no idea they still made it Terence 12. It was one of my father's favourites and I believe it contained chicory. He was also a fan of evaporated milk in tins! Lea and Perrins sauce, celery salt and various other spices he used to purchase from Burton's under the council house Arcade. I remember as a child finding a large jar of horseradish sauce on the shelf in the pantry. I removed the lid, stuck my finger in the jar and removed a large scoop which I put in my mouth. Never tasted anything so awful in my life and I think my tongue sustained third degree burns!

Never been anywhere near it since!

• Upvote 1

Circa 1960...........small camp 2/- ,Bon and Bev 1/6.............at Marsdens of course..............