Chulla's Quantum Conjecture

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In living memory there was a time when we did not know of what we call quantum mechanics - things smaller than the atom. Who is to say, therefore, that we will not eventually see things more tiny than

Going deaf and having music stolen from me was like shredding a piece of my soul. Music is so important and essential to human existence. Even when the secrets of quantum theory are revealed and under

So now we know what chulla does in answer to the thread about lying awake in the early hours. http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13302 When Smiffy49 asked that question, I'll bet he di

This afternoon my physicist friend drew my attention to Louis Essen FRs. A Nottingham man who discovered the atomic clock and who established the speed of light. My friend has always doubted Albert Einstein's theory of relativity as did Essen, who got into bad books with his superiors at the NPL (National Physics Lab). My friend said that he had done 8 pages of calculations and agreed with Essen - and then I interjected to point out that it was his round. 

• Like 2

That's proper science PP....  :)

• 2 years later...
On 12/18/2015 at 12:49 PM, BeestonMick said:

Einstein

Albert Einstein you say?

90 years ago Albert Einstein was in Nottingham delivering a lecture @ the Quadrant of the Trent Building & the university.

EZzzMlBXkAAlYAe?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Upvote 1