Hopefully by 24th December all of you will feel in the festive mood.

I would like to wish mick2me admin and all staff at Nottstalgia all my friends a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I am going up to Scotland for the Holls with Master.

A little bit early with the Christmas wishers.

• Upvote 7

#27-28 Thanks

I thought I could provide a direct link for normal or Christmas Skin choice (failed)

Christmas Skin is now default if it appears Miserable sods can change back to 'Old School' bottom left.(CHANGE THEME)

But dont be buggering around by choosing the mobile skin then come crying to me that you cant change it back!

Merry Christmas!

• Upvote 2

Point taken Mick. I'll leave things as they are. I can't be with my massive daily fix of Nottstalgia .

• Upvote 1

If he has, then perhaps MeltonStilton can give him some tips on log cutting.

Oh, in view of what happened last week, with him cutting his hand, maybe not !!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Like your style darkazana thumbsup

Not that i'm nosey darkazana, but could you put your books the right way up next time? I've creaked my neck trying to read the titles.

Chris just caught me holding my LapTop upside down above my head. There must have been an easier way. slywink

Merry Chritmas to you and your family.

• Upvote 2

Teehee carni, The main one is the Reversed Diabetes Diet, which speaks for itself and is inspirational, the other one is Living Earth Devotional (365 green practices for sacred connections, just little things to do each day which bring you closer to the spiritual side of things)

And Merry Christmas to you and your family too Carni. Have a goodun hellothere

• Upvote 2