Aah ta talk Notts

As I said elsewhere, I lived in Beeston until 1972 and never really came back to Nottingham, unless you include Long Eaton? I now live in South Wales and have done for a good number of years. Even now I often find myself thinking about my nights out dancing in the Dungeon or, preferably, The Beachcomber. I went on to raving later on and only just decided to pack it in last August. I had excellent times in Nottingham but don't regret any of my wanderings either.

Maybe the girls and boys from Beeston who used to do the clubs can remember those times?

Oh, the reason for the title, I get accused of being a northern t*@t (not sure if you can swear on here?) where I live now and a taffy when I speak to folks in Nottingham hence I intend to brush up on aah ta talk Notts and remove any doubt!! :biggrin:

-Mick

• Upvote 2

Welcome to Nottstalgia Mick, I'm sure you'll enjoy Nottstalgia ...... there are many members who frequented your old haunts and you'll find at least 2 threads on The Dungeon ...... I was a regular there too! Just be prepared to get hooked on this website!

Welcome Mick. You'll find plenty on here to occupy you constantly.

There are many folk here with Dungeon and Cadland connections. All the best mate,

did you attend beeston sheds too

Yes indeed, aah, the sheds. If there was a club, and there was music I was probably around somewhere. I remember drinking cider across the road from the BB club, aah, heady daze.

Thanks for the welcomes by the way.