ideas for inventions practical or daft

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last week I went fishing with two pals. We had to walk over half a mile over rough ground with two of us carrying our fishing tackle in rucksacks and holdalls. The other pal had a fishing trolley to c

I have not eaten meat for over 40 years and for many years didn't eat fish either, although I now do. As I have 3 cats, I need to provide them with cat food and they cannot survive on a vegetarian die

A useful item, not possible to patent, is the man's selective hearing switch which blocks out unwanted conversation but allows the head to nod in agreement.

• 7 months later...

Instead of trailing wires on electric items,why not have the socket on the item ,and have pull out cables with a plug on that you pull out from the wall ,and just plug in to the appliance,when finished it just winds back into the wall,sort of in reverse to what we have now,if you get what I mean?

• Upvote 4

I have invented a music/dance product that would liven our streets and homes up. It would go viral once marketed. It could make Millions if not Billions. I will supply the drawings of the product for £25,000 in advance..

How about a small device on cars so the driver can let pedestrians know that they are going to turn a corner before they reach them so they can safely cross the road? It could perhaps be a flashing light, one each side of the car so the driver can indicate which way they are turning? Wow, I'd call it an indicator, think I'm on to a winner here........................

• Upvote 3

How about two bloody great cow horns that picks up offending pedestrians and tosses them aside.

• Upvote 1

cut pieces of old hosepipe approx. 6ins screw each end through a washer, makes handles for things in the garden, lifting cold frames up etc.

• Upvote 3

A pair of headphones with an algorithm that recognises when a girl is shouting. It them reverses the phase & matches the amplitude of the girls shouting & feeds it to the headphones so cancelling out the girls shouting noise. :) What will I spend my millions on?