Ok there you go Bip. Now, as we Aussies are sooo good at all sports,which in particular would you like to discuss mate?

And...............I take exception that the Brits who emigrate can't wait to go back to Good ole Blighty....not! the people who can't wait to go back are whingeing miserable gits,who supposedly can't find work ...yeah right,don't like the heat...who cares? & can't live without the local pub,the sausages,& god knows what else,well I for one [& I am a pom don't forget]think we as a country are better off without them ..........so there.

That's gratitude for ya!.. us founding fathers go over there to offer our advice, then it all gets thrown back in our faces! .. tell you what, I thought about doing a tour of kangaroosville this summer, but now I'm not so sure , Skeggy is looking a much better proposition as far as I'm concerned... as well as being more bracing, we at least don't have to suffer those pesky Bruce's swanning around with their cork festooned nicky hats, and the indiginous natives throwing bent sticks!

G'day Ilko

Don't be put off by my rantings Oz is a great place to visit,the Sheila's & Bruce's would make you so welcome you wouldn't want to go home me duck.Once you have had a taste of our generous hospitality you will wonder why you ever went to Skeggy in the 1st place..............not that there's anything wrong with Skeggy of course unionflag

I was wondering about this Aussie advert which we hear has caused much talk amongst the Brits for apparently not being acceptable to the dainty ears of Daphne & Divinia & such like...........it is a joke isn't it?? you must be B****Y joking!! Must PM the girls & find out their opinions,maybe you could ask them for me Ilko lips0

B) I'm with you ilko on that one Bruce.. :tease:

flyswat Yep right there Caz, Quote - Great place to Visit - unquote- but not to live

Yes Caz it is a beautiful place to be.Our family have only been the once to see my sis in Perth for a suprise birthday do but are saving up tp go again.

We returned home with..a digery doo, a boomerang, knocking sticks and c ds of ethnic music.

On warm summer evenings we like nothing more than sharing this musical extravaganza with our neighbours though I must admit we havn't quite got the hang of the didgery doo breathing yet. boombox2

Hi Angi

Perth is a great place,I lived there for about 9 yrs before moving to Victoria. Melbourne & Sydney are great too. I consider myself to be truly fortunate to live here in Oz. Wherein Perth is your sister?

Keep trying with the Didge,my son taught himself & he can now bellow like a baby elephant!!

Super Nottstalgian

Keep trying with the Didge,my son taught himself & he can now bellow like a baby elephant!! 

!rulez! I've known a few women who could do that and looked like it to. !rotfl!

Ok you've been for a holiday angi but you know what they say, "it never looks the same on the next visit.

I bet your next door love you angi for the never ending Rolf Harris music..

!rulez! At least here in down town Chilwell when the next door neighbour decides to burn their garden rubbish we don't have the worry that the houses may catch fire or if the barbee suddenly bursts into flames we might loose everything.....

Hi Caz, my sis lives City Beach and her daughter lives down the road and around the corner in Scarborough a stones throw away. What amazed me were the wild parrots that flew in to be fed in her garden.

Your sons lucky to get a bellow even if it's only baby elephant sized,I can only honk. :blink:

Hi BIP, to get round that little problem i'm going somwhere else Oz is a big place.

I have one particular neighbour I dont mind upsetting he is one of these DIY freaks who seems to own every super duper power tool going,the noisier the better.Since he's moved in he's altered the inside and now he is happily re-arranging the garden.The man is a complete pig,a social pest.He has even altered his sewer pipes for God's sake.What with the noise and all the dust I'm starting to have really evil thoughts about him....

PS can i have some of those pills your on,I think you said the green ones are best? :crazy:

;) PM me angi with your address and i'll be around luv. ;)

B) Scarborough is a really nice place me mum and dad took me there quite a few times when i was a youngster but i always found my way back. !rotfl!