Derby County Supporters Club

Guest Hugh Janus

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come on Queens Park Rangers the whole of Nottingham is behind you! Harry don't let us down!

Tonight I'm mainly a Fulham fan, come on Fulham.  

I'm with you on this one.....a great result for all Forest supporters. Wipe that smile off McClarens smug face.

Much quaffing of "pop" tonight. Must stick to beer though.

Injury time winner by Zamora, yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

-............minus 1 :laugh:

I WAS ONLY QUOTING HIOW MUCH DERBY WOULD LOSE BY :angry2:

Pick your lottery numbers now you clever chap.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Rumours starting already 'todays post' ref unpaid tax bill at Forest and Pearce quiting before hes started,hope not true.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
1 hour ago, benjamin1945 said:

Is Johnny Haynes playing Red ?

Or even the galloping Major ? who can answer that then, Fulham player 1950s !

'

I gather that Fulham won Red,,  lol,...........did the galloping Major score ?..........

No sheep at Wembley. There'll be no sheep at Wembley. Da.... Da, Da, Daaaaaa , Da !

• Like 1

It shows how poor Forest are these days when their supporters have to rely on Derby's failure for some feel good.

People in glass houses springs to mind.

Forest have hardly had a successful season have they?

• Like 1

Ah, come on Mess ! We must have something to cheer about this season, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of banter and 'schardenfreude' to give us Reds a chuckle !

• Like 1

Thanks for your polite reply FLY2. I was expecting some serious abuse following my post.

I've followed Notts County for nearly 60 years so I know all about football banter lol. I didn't expect The Nottingham Post to join in though. I'm surprised they haven't got a  20 page colour supplement out to celebrate Derby's misfortune.

• Like 1

Mess, I’ve always supported Forest AND County, mostly from a distance as I’ve lived down south for 30 years, although been back in Nottingham for the past 14 years.  As a youngster I’d go with my Dad to watch County and later went to many Forest games with friends.  I remember on several occasions my Dad turning to men around us and asking them to cut out the bad language in front of me. It embarrassed me as you can imagine! My Dad Went to watch both teams but he was an ex Notts player and a true fan of the club, and he also couldn’t stomach Cloughie!  But anyway, the rivalry and banter is all part of being a football supporter and is harmless fun and it’s only when fighting breaks out between rival supporters that it becomes serious.   We all know that Forest and Derby have always had massive rivalry, the players, supporters and police know that. It’s good fun to have the banter and I know that Derby fans love it when Forest are doing badly.  Here’s to another year of both clubs being in the Championship smile2

• Upvote 2