Derby County Supporters Club

Guest Hugh Janus

Give em time ! They're working on it ! 

We'll give Notts fans some lighthearted stick if Notts fail to get promotion, but deep down....... Really deep down, we hope that they succeed !

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come on Queens Park Rangers the whole of Nottingham is behind you! Harry don't let us down!

Tonight I'm mainly a Fulham fan, come on Fulham.  

I'm with you on this one.....a great result for all Forest supporters. Wipe that smile off McClarens smug face.

You're so right about bad management at Notts IAN123. 

Forest's past success has been very good for the City of Nottingham however you're not correct in saying that Forest have always had more success than Notts.

I know it's a long time ago but in the early 50s Notts with Mr Tommy Lawton were in the old Div 2 whilst Forest were in Div 3 South. It didn’t last for long as Notts later went into a nosedive down the divisions whilst Forest made it into Div 1 and won the FA Cup towards the end of the 50s.

My family have always followed Notts right back to my great grandfathers days and I'm sure there are lots of Forest, Stags and Derby supporters with similar family histories which I thoroughly respect.

I'm perfectly OK with banter but abuse is below the belt.

I'm sorry but I cannot bring myself to laugh at any disappointed players and fans (especially young kids) crying after failure whichever club they're associated with.

• Upvote 1

Catfan

Everybody else has managed to be polite and adult in their response to my post except you, who has opted to be disrespectful. 

I have a suspicion reading your other posts on this site that you enjoy being provocative and rude.That's your prerogative of course. Just to say I won't be joining in.

Ah well...... Is it a case of the rat leaving the sinking ship, or out of the frying pan into the fire ? Whatever...... Rowatt has left !

Nahhhhhh ! Not one bit. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A ridiculous state of affairs RR. A few more 0-3 home defeats, and it'll be some beggar else's DC ! Bring it on !

God, don't remind us. It's starting Sunday. Another three weeks of nausea and boredom on a Saturday night !

Actually, I watch both, but prefer Strictly. I just hope and pray that they don't show Ann Hegarty in the shower !

X Factor.....Anything with Simon Cowell in is a no no in the FLY household.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Reds 3, Direby 0...... Long may it continue !