Derby County Supporters Club

Guest Hugh Janus

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come on Queens Park Rangers the whole of Nottingham is behind you! Harry don't let us down!

Tonight I'm mainly a Fulham fan, come on Fulham.  

I'm with you on this one.....a great result for all Forest supporters. Wipe that smile off McClarens smug face.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I think both Arsenal and Chelsea have broke that record now Ash . I may be wrong though.

I don't know how long this video will be available for, so enjoy it whilst you can!!!!!!!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/8490165.stm

Takes very little for the infamous deeply ingrained inferiority complex to resurface...

Time to get worried about this alleged £5m input and the next High Court appearance.

Cheers

Robt P.

Rewind there Mr Train.

It wasn't a Notts County fan who started this topic , or a Notts County fan who went on to say how Forest were going to do so well against the sheep sh***ers from D*rby. I seem to remember an old adage pertaining to 'pride' (And not Park in this case) preceeding a slip /trip or fall.

Oh by the way I'm off up to Wigan tomorrow night, when is your next cup match ??? mmmmm oh I know , it's next season !!!!

(Mind you , you could be right regarding the next 5 million !!)

True about the Cup match, but we are certain to be around next season :rolleyes:

Would you buy a used car from this Trembling character?

Good luck at Wigan...their Iti' manager seems rather an 'odd bod'...not just his accent.

Cheers

Robt P.

"but we are certain to be around next season :rolleyes:" true but in the championship? thinking about it I guess so, just about too many points to be relegated !rotfl! that manager you mention ,who are you talking about? as regards buying a car from Trembling I certainly would, any car he owns got to be better than mine! and probably everyone else on here

Nowt wrong with my cars Ashley.

Good luck on your trip up to Wigan Ian, I hope it's a repeat of that famous Leeds match in the 70's, I'd love to go myself, I'm very jealous, I would imagine that Wigan are crapping themselves more than Notts, they have the psychological advantage as well as being the better team, it was fitness that found them out in the end.

Did anyone watch the African Nations Cup Final at the weekend, what a load of crap, Ye who throws themselves down the best gets the result, I hope this isn't going to be a symptom of the World Cup, but I suspect it will be, I think it will involve a lot of armchair swearing.

Jumpers for goal posts, hmmmm, nice isn't it.

It wasn't reported in the Braintree and Witham Times this morning, but I did hear about it on Simon Mayo's show last night, I wonder what happened.

My only visit to Field Mill was in 67, we had a friend at school who was a diehard Mansfield Town fan, there was a County Cup tie involving Forest and he persuaded us to cycle all the way to Mansfield from Wollaton one evening to watch the match, we must have been crazy. I've probably still got the programme somewhere, I think Forest won 3-0, cycling back afterwards in the dark, yes, we had lights, was horrific, probably had an O Level exam the next day as well, and we complain about the youth of today.

• 10 months later...