hi T.B.J ex students , cann any body remember he name of the young gorgeous teacher who taught the 1st year kids, she used to teach in a class room almost next to he cloak room the class room was next to mar smiths classroom. I can see her face but can,t remember her name, she had dark coloured hair, and was very slim, she was my first teacher in trent bridge juniors after I left collergate, I fancied her rotten, god knows why I was only about 9 years old!! She was very kind and understanding, it was the only time on my life that I tried to become teachers pet, wooo ho !!! don

Blimey i remember just few , i went to berridge school,Brilliant for football but not much else( entirely my fault )Mr Briggs was the headmaster, mr green the sports teacher ,a man we called crutch was the music teacher and a mr white took woodwork .

hi TBI Well it was the first year I was there. I would be about 9years old,, Well lets put it this way I was to young to have an affair with her !!!!

TBI, yes that's her miss Richards, I am now going to retire to my room now and take a lie down now !!!!! don. P.S I may be gone for some time!!!

• Upvote 1