Commercial Road. Viva HA parked outside the former Co-op Building then a motor scooter shop.

• Like 1

Bulwell Hall had those 3 small Co ops in a row:Fish/ butcher and mini market and Fruit and Veg. A great selection at an affordable price.Fine Fare came to Bulwell and killed it.

I was and still am a fan of the small shop.Displays of Ye Olde Oak Ham and Fowlers Treacle.

• Like 1

4853edf5c9f3de9126e45591c4a58f04.jpgAerial shot of Bulwell..Ken Martin pool is at the Lido.That expanse of wasteland was Marshalls place...great times in there.The old stone to Springfied Hoisery can be seen.

2942e4084a2f345145b3ffd8c75eef68.jpgShame it's all gone..the art of ropeing and sheeting...bet the Agency wallers today ain't got a scooby doo.

• Like 1

There are hundreds of videos on Youtube of truckers, dash cams etc. Some great backing up with doubles and semis to loading docks in tight spaces. As some of the old timers say when they watch a guy who is having a lot of trouble backing up, "remember GOAL"   Get Out And Look.

TYBui_GQo.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Well, it's amazing how one's vision improves after a cataract operation. The above is an example.

• Like 1

Just been into wethers in Bulwell first time ever, It was great to walk around Bulwell again ,love the place.

I met Ben in wethers thought it was time as we are both Bestwood boys, I can confirm all the stories about him are true everybody seems to know him. Had a very interesting chat with him found him to be a very nice bloke. He has a few problems at the present but with his character I know he will overcome them,  and I look forward to seeing him again at meet ups.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Thanks trogg,think we posted at same time.........lol

• Like 1