Eastwood and Kimberley Bygones

Hi, I am an Admin on Eastwood and Kimberley Bygones on Facebook which is a group to share photos and memories of Eastwood, Kimberley and surrounding villages. It is a very friendly group with about 2200 members that are very knowledgeable. We have many photos in our archive and we are always keen to see new members that may have photos to share of anything from our area, places, people, school photos, groups, old local vehicles etc., We also love to hear your memories of Eastwood and Kimberley area. Friends have been reunited and there were a couple of meet ups last year organised by members that no longer live in Eastwood. One of our members compiles a weekly Searchword game that is fun and informative and we have the occasional Whereisit feature. We would love to see some new members so please search for us on Facebook and request to join, if you aren't on Facebook it is simple to join. Please message me if you need any more information. Thank you

• 3 months later...

That's what I suspected :cool:

I think it's this. http://www.ilkestonadvertiser.co.uk/news/local/crazy-success-of-web-photos-group-1-6088778

A Facebook group. Putting photos on there is easier than on here, because you don't need a hosting site.

elsiecat, to put photos here on Nottstalgia you will need to have an account with a site such as Photobuket, flickr, or Picasa. They are all free, but not necessarily easy.

• 5 years later...

Hi I am Alan Jackson born and brought up in Kimberley on High street.  I emigrated to New Zealand in 1960 although I have been back and forwards many times.  I love it here  in Wellington in New Zealand but I still cling to my old memories of life in Kimberley.  I often wonder about all my class mates at school and how they have got on in life, any of you out there.