So Crime DOES Pay !!

A number of years ago I did(under sufferance ;)) security at the Broad Marsh Centre.

We (The security staff) had a shop lifter arrested & "IT" was taken away by the police.

The shop lifter was bailed & released and was back in the centre within two hours.

Banning never worked with these people(yes there was more than one :( ) as they always found a way back in,

Yes we got them to leave( sometimes with a boot up the backside ;)) but they always came back.

stan what do you expect from this do gooder cammeron and his gang he thinks more about certain people than the rights of decent anglo saxon people. yet his side kick who runs the DWP does not give it a second thought to cut benefits to people who require help because they are not all scroungers, they should be kicked out of Britain in my opinion. this country used to be called the work shop of the world now it,s the dustbin of the world.

• Upvote 4

like the Kerrigan family on tele the other night ,unbelievable short of shopping money and riding home in taxies!

• Upvote 1

And commit the awful crime of dropping a dog end in Nottingham city centre you can be fined £600 ,drive your car with no insurance and its about £100 it seems potty to me

• Upvote 2

As I've said on various topics. The ONLY answer is vigilante snipers !!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

No, that's for the feral yobs, parasites and general rubbish. Oh, and boy racers in their unsafe dropped cars.

• Upvote 1