No more Boobs in The Sun!

Re #35 Oh Michael, the things you come out with just to get likes..... LOL

Nobody mentioned it being wrong for older women to be topless on the beach, and I've no problem with girls breastfeeding in public.

I know of beautiful, mature women who would put much younger women to shame strolling on the beach.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't posted on here for ages, but i find i just have to after reading the title of this thread........Being a breast cancer survivor at a cost of losing a boob and cleavage,( as some of you will

If women want to publicly degrade themselves that's fine by. I'm not a feminist by any means. Merely stating my opinion. I'd rather be in a job earning minimum wage than publicly shaming my family min

Tony 1 ,- if you read through Melissa J Kelly`s contributions to this site,you will sooner discover she is far from being a self righteous individual,not nosey,and contributes greatly to others fun.

Chivalrous !!!!!! That's me, a complete gentleman !!!!

I am really not being argumentative but ,cant you understand women want equality,you should be a genltleman to both sexes,ie polite and kind to everyone,everyone meaning all,again no exceptions,exceptions

means division ,if you are not disabled why should I open the door for

you,only reason politeness.

• Upvote 3

Most people like to feel they are fair and tolerant (except me) ,but

for a example on here men naturally call and joke about women ,and women do the same against men,but interestingly the most aggressive post on this subject is made by a woman against a woman,that seems to be ok,because a woman made that remark,if I had made the same remark

I would be branded sexist or my post would be removed,that is sexism

equality the result would be the same.

• Upvote 1

Love slim women me. !!!!

• Upvote 1
basfordred (#52), I found your post a little odd,to say the least. If you'd kept up with the thread you would have seen that I was referring to Ayupmeduck (#31) and annswabey #32)

(Ayupmeduck, #31) When I lived in Wollongong, it was common to see topless bathers of the female gender on the beaches, worst I saw was an elderly topless lady who was nearly tripping over her boobs, didn't know whether to have a laugh or vomit. LOL
Over this side of the pond women are trying to make it a right to breast feed in public, is that any worse than page three of the Sun??
(annswabey, #32)Trying to make it a right to breastfeed in public? It's a natural, asexual function, so why not?

I never inferred breast feeding was wrong, not anywhere, I also don't see women topless wrong either, we blokes have been working/bathing etc topless for years.

There was a time when even men weren't allowed to be topless in public.

So what is wrong with the Sun's page three girls??? I don't see anything immoral in what they do, it's as perfectly acceptable as topless bathing on public beaches.

As someone pointed out, "would I let my Daughter pose topless" TBH, it has nothing to do with me, she is an adult, and it would be her business, not mine.

• Upvote 2

I am asking people to think about what they say ,I am not here to fuel

arguments ,I suggest you read the threads open mindly and decide which

female is being derogetery to another female,if you cant see a problem then as far as you are concerned there is not a problem.

If someone spoke of my daughter like that I would not be happy but if

people think I am wrong then so be it.