No more Boobs in The Sun!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't posted on here for ages, but i find i just have to after reading the title of this thread........Being a breast cancer survivor at a cost of losing a boob and cleavage,( as some of you will

If women want to publicly degrade themselves that's fine by. I'm not a feminist by any means. Merely stating my opinion. I'd rather be in a job earning minimum wage than publicly shaming my family min

Tony 1 ,- if you read through Melissa J Kelly`s contributions to this site,you will sooner discover she is far from being a self righteous individual,not nosey,and contributes greatly to others fun.

I meant "how dare you" be so condescending and sexist. It's not a valid opinion - just the usual male b*****ks about females with less than Page 3 looks (and who wants to look like that) being jealous/bitter/not worthy of making a stand.

• Upvote 2

In fairness a argument from your side suggested that page 3 girls are

s...s or s...s which I dont find anymore agreeable no matter what you think they are someones daughters,if there decision is wrong to be page 3girls ,male or female we all make decisions we may or may not

regret.

I think if you check back someone against page 3 made that statement I dont think it was you,but I made that point because you said it was typical of men to be offensive against certain women,just pointing

out that women can act in a simlar manner ,

I assume you two are George Clooney/Johnny Depp lookalikes then? How dare you - they are normal women putting their view forward

YOU TELL EM ANN,........theres only one George Clooney.....lol.

• Upvote 2