No more Boobs in The Sun!

Ann,

Keep thinking that about benjamins avatar miduck. You see now he has had; all of the bits stuck back on, bits cut off, new bits plugged in. Oh and eyesight

checked. Not forgetting the "Eyebrow" shaping (Only the one). He is as good as new. slywink

Bubblewrap, Keep em guessing miduck. slywink

• Upvote 3
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't posted on here for ages, but i find i just have to after reading the title of this thread........Being a breast cancer survivor at a cost of losing a boob and cleavage,( as some of you will

If women want to publicly degrade themselves that's fine by. I'm not a feminist by any means. Merely stating my opinion. I'd rather be in a job earning minimum wage than publicly shaming my family min

Tony 1 ,- if you read through Melissa J Kelly`s contributions to this site,you will sooner discover she is far from being a self righteous individual,not nosey,and contributes greatly to others fun.

Ann,

This type of thread is always going to create some smutty remarks of which has upset some people. My wife would never watch Benny Hill or the Carry on Films because of the sexual connotations so I know what her view is.

My posting was meant as a bit of fun, personally there is nothing wrong with those women at all, It is what they represented formed the basis of my joke, It's my sense of humour which is obviously not yours. It is probably better suited to the pub tap room environment and I will keep this in mind in the future.

But from my own working experience I can assure you women have a far more vicious tongue and can be very cruel against men especially if there is a group of them, some of my experiences with factory girls was frightening, no terrifying.

So I apologise if my post offended you and your strong feminist principles, of which I hope you accept.

• Upvote 2

It would be interesting to hear from these women who are paid for what they do for the 'Sun'. Further to my own post at #177, I often wonder that if the 'Titanic' were to sink today whether the 'women and children first' philosophy would still apply in our society of 'equality'. Children? O.K. Women? I wonder! slywink

• Upvote 1

#160 NewBasfordlad

Yes, just imagine waking up next to one of them in bed!

Oh NO.. No.. No...I have a very vivid imagination and it needs no encouragement to engage in that, thank you very much!

I need to take a blue pill, now.

Ann,

Keep thinking that about benjamins avatar miduck. You see now he has had; all of the bits stuck back on, bits cut off, new bits plugged in. Oh and eyesight

checked. Not forgetting the "Eyebrow" shaping (Only the one). He is as good as new. slywink

Bubblewrap, Keep em guessing miduck. slywink

Ann,.........carnie's met me,and was prob.dissapointed (only a bit lol)...........but it wore off after a couple of drinks,.. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Anyway bearing in mind the title of this topic im hoping its not true,cos i'm off to the Sun' in the morning,so try not to 'fret' at my lack of postings for a couple of weeks....lol.

So we have a little fun.......... and here they come the ists and isms brigade. Jumping up and down full of self righteousness.

#161. They are not normal women, they are taking part in a protest and have stuck their heads above the parapet for a photo opportunity.

#166 Male B*****ks hardly seems polite, fair perhaps but certainly not polite.

And in case you missed it I am laughing at someone else now.

I am not into isms but I do think it not right for old gits like us

to scan young girls that are young ,really too young,but I think the same applies to older women with young boys,its not right.