No more Boobs in The Sun!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't posted on here for ages, but i find i just have to after reading the title of this thread........Being a breast cancer survivor at a cost of losing a boob and cleavage,( as some of you will

If women want to publicly degrade themselves that's fine by. I'm not a feminist by any means. Merely stating my opinion. I'd rather be in a job earning minimum wage than publicly shaming my family min

Tony 1 ,- if you read through Melissa J Kelly`s contributions to this site,you will sooner discover she is far from being a self righteous individual,not nosey,and contributes greatly to others fun.

At least I won't have to endure that smarmy pic for a couple of weeks. LOL.

• Upvote 1

That's not very nice BR! I don't expect many of you men to appreciate the looks of GC, but a lot of the female Nottstalgians are very happy to swoon over Benjamin's avatar. So there!

• Upvote 3

Don't get me wrong Lizzie, it's not benjamin. I think Clooney comes across as smarmy, insincere and shallow.

Jealous, moi. Not likely.

#198. Point is they stuck their heads up.

Now if they really want to protest about sexism or sexist behaviour why don't they try and do some really worth while.

Like protesting about women's lack of rights in say Saudi Arabia. Where they have to be owned by a man, are not allowed to drive, in fact not allowed to do anything without a mans permission and are forced to dress like Darth Vader when they leave home.

Where to make love when you are single is classed as adultery and the woman and only the woman will be publicly whipped for her so called sin. If does commit want we understand as adultery the woman and again only the woman will be stoned to death.

By gum, glad I don't live in Saudi. LOL

• Upvote 1

That I'm certain should be banned. LOL

Ouch !!!!!! I was just imagining the stoning and lashing. LOL

I don't see what's wrong with them sticking their heads up (206), and it IS worthwhile.

I agree about the appalling treatment of women in countries like Saudi Arabia (similar, although obviously not as harsh, in a number of ways to what it was like here in the distant past) but would they listen to any protest? NO

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...