Unreasonable behaviour

I GENERALLY 'cosset' my lovely wife,buy flowers and chocs from time to time,spoil her on a daily basis,tell her i love her most days,take her out for meal now and then,tolerate her Dad (love her mam) even like her ex husband,just booked us an holiday,i'm almost too good to be true,..............then she announces she wants 'Wooing' is she being unreasonable? how do you handle problems like this ?

• Upvote 5

I am sure she is being quite reasonable!

I suspect that your "cossetting" has been overdone and you are experiencing "the saturation effect".

This occurs when the stimulus or stimuli no longer has an effect, i.e., no longer triggers the desired responses.

Time for a chat about the nature of "wooing" methinks............

• Upvote 1

Man up benjamin for goodness sake. LOL

• Upvote 1

Carnie yes its true !

bf, i dare'nt,or she'll stop it !

ANYWAY Carnie' now you know why passing my Hat round at the 'meet up' in Bulwell was so important to me... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Too wet to woo here today. I would say you are just facing an eternal problem that all us men face, my friend. Sometimes you just can't please 'em. Adam tried back there in the garden and look where that got us. LOL

• Upvote 3