Dreams or nightmares

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing as I started telling you about something that happened on my way home late at night, thought I'd better continue with the story - I'll try to keep it short. At the bus stop a man was staring -

#17. One should not ridicule dreams, they often tell a lot about a person. I have been reading The Labyrinth of the Tortured Mind, by the well-known Austro-Bulwellian professor Dr Sigmund Chullaski, N

Thanks to Carni last night was the first time in years I slept for eight hours although I did have a brief nightmare during. Benjamin started dating me mam and they got married.....Benjamin became my

It's all clap-trap about dreams. What's probably happened is that you shouldn't eat cheese before bedtime, well that's what my mother told me.

Having said that I do enjoy a good scary nightmare tho  ! Mrs C says I'm not normal.

I sometimes have dreams that come true,I never used to tell anyone about them  as some were not pleasant.

I now make a point of telling my daughter and also write them in my dream book.

As for recurring dreams ,I dream that I am a young girl in past times in a very dark cobbled street I am wearing rags and have no shoes on,it is always raining.,people walk past but ignore me.

Crankypig, is that why you have as your interests on your profile "sewing and shoes?"  Making sure you'll never be in the situation where you are in rags and have no shoes...

I am a lucid dreamer and I always know I'm dreaming when I find myself out in public with no shoes on!

Once I see that I'm not wearing shoes, I can direct the dream. I lift my arms in the air and fly! It's exhilarating!  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I am a 'lucid dreamer' too Jill,.........can always recall them next morning,.......my recurring dream is..i'm in a strange town (always same place) and arguing with a bloke who won't give me directions to the Railway station..........in the end i build a wall and block the bloke off while hes still shouting.............then like you i fly off.........mad int'it.........i am a dreamer anyway..........cos 'if you never have a dream,how you gonna make a dream come true?)...............lol.

• Upvote 2

Now I've started thinking about the performances of songs from musicals my sister and I used to put on at home when we were children. I can still see her standing on a packing case in the box room, singing 'I could have danced all night' from My Fair Lady. My sister looked exactly like Audrey Hepburn when she was a child and in her teens. 

If I was permitted to have a turn, I'd sing 'Where is Love?' from Oliver. We both had and still have fair voices. Sometimes Su Pollard would come round and join in!  It was fun!  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Loppy and Jill..............i think you've gone a 'Tad' to far now.....with this talk about Liberty bodice and now a 'crinoline'............but just out of curiosity..........what colour Crinoline?..............lol.

• Upvote 2

I used to dream/nightmare  about driving a car years ago but never had after I started driving for real.

I would often have dreams about missing a 'sitter' on Annesley Welfare but that came true most sunday mornings.