Are you happy now Merthyr Imp?

Welcome to the club Dougie you are a brave man if nowt else. Thanks for having a go Stuart Peare you'll always be a Forest legend.

I will support the manager as always and I'm hardened to that fact after McLeish, Platt.

, McClaren , Megson and Gillies who I wouldnt have had.

Results count

Good luck

• Upvote 3

Thank goodness I don't wear a hat - I'd have bad indigestion by now! As for SP being offered an "advisory" role - what's that?

Five more members of coaching & backroom staff gone now, not clear whether they didn't fancy Freedman or he gave them the boot or they're fed up of the way Fawaz handled SP's departure (or did SP "advise" them all to leave!).

Don't see much hope on the horizon now, but Gary Brazil is still at the academy (at time of writing) so hopefully "the kids are alright"........

My mates a Forest supporter & I'm a Notts supporter & we were both moaning & whinging about our respective clubs, we came to the conclusion that they should merge. How this would work I've no idea, but I think someone ought to be banging some heads together. Instead of 2 mediocre teams perhaps we could make a great team, probably a pipe dream though..

My mates a Forest supporter & I'm a Notts supporter & we were both moaning & whinging about our respective clubs, we came to the conclusion that they should merge.... Instead of 2 mediocre teams perhaps we could make a great team

Weren't they saying that 40 or 50 years ago? We heard less of it when Brian Clough came along...

Riddo (#32), it's normal for a new manager to bring in his own backroom staff. After what's been happening at Nottingham Forest I'd have thought a lot of people would be pleased to see them leave. It's such a shame it didn't work out with Pearce and his staff but it's results that count, not sentiment.

• Upvote 1

Good Lord, give Freedman a chance for Gods sake.

• Upvote 1

Freedman has joined Nottingham Forest at a good time. When a new manager joins a football club you normally see an initial improvement of form. With the next few games being against teams near the bottom we'll hopefully get some points and start climbing up the table. Once we do that then the confidence will return and we'll soon be up there in the play-off positions. Because we are on such a high we'll win the play-off Final at Wembley and look forward to beating Chelsea, Arsenal and the rest next season. What did my wife put in my tea? :biggrin: