about 2 years ago there was a t.v program called undercover boss,, there was a particular episode about a Nottingham small ware house ,the company which operated from the ware house was into removals. Can anybody recall the name of the company or have any info about the chap who featured in the program, his name was George Burbanks. Its a long shot but some on might remember something, thank.

Cheers michael ,I saw it ,wanted don to see it,I know george wanted to see if it was same george don trying to trace ,I could not remember name of removal company,thanks michael helps clarify.

• Upvote 2

hi, mike and andy the above has given me something to go at I will start my reseach first thing to morrow, been on ebaay thanks everso for your help will let you know how I get on cheers, whats the bottom attachment can,t see nothing on my screen.

For those who have been following this thread, I received a message from Don Walker which has really made me happy.

'hi, have finally traced George burbanks spoke to him today we had a long chat and some memories,,we are going to meet up in a day or two,,, am looking forward to the reunion.

I could not have done without your help so many thanks for your input cheers don.'

• Upvote 3