Dogs and other family pets

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When our pets needed to take tablets we used two spoons to crush them and sprinkle the powder on their food.  Surprisingly the cats never made a fuss but Jack (the Jack Russell) was suspicious and gav

Yes friends, our little Jack is now resting peacefully 4 foot beneath one of our flower beds.   I’ve just not felt like logging on here for a couple of days.  Yesterday morning the very diff

I have now had my new companion for 4 days, Ripley became Jj, got fed up of being asked why we had named him after the place called Ripley! He has settled in really well and up to now has: Pulled

The boys just wanted to be included in all the Christmas greetings so they both wish y'all a very happy Christmas and new year and they even allowed me into the picture as well.  Hoping you all have a great Christmas day.

Dave, Jake and Bailey.  Dave's the one in the middle.

IMG_0332.jpg

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
On 28/06/2017 at 5:36 AM, ABritAbroad said:

I have only just seen this what a magnificent boy he is, we had a Johnsons american bulldog called Meg who was with us for 10years. They are unpopular in the Uk because of idiot owners, there are very rarely bad dogs only bad owners.

Gem

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

This is Amber the Labradoodle currently on stage in the West End as Sandy, Annie’s dog in the musical of the same name.  

She belongs to, and was trained by, my sister-in-law. Before the show went to the West End it toured the country and this photo was taken when they were at Theatre Royal Nottingham a couple of years ago.  

I messed up with the photo but it’s below!

• Upvote 1

There's nothing more relaxing than seeing cats curled up napping. Brilliant.

• Like 2

She won't scare the postman because my sister lives in Spain and I don't think they have postal deliveries! They have to go and collect it!

Sheba is one of a litter of puppies born to a lady dog who belongs to a local farmer. Bit of a pick n mix puppy, I reckon but very cute.