Dogs and other family pets

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When our pets needed to take tablets we used two spoons to crush them and sprinkle the powder on their food.  Surprisingly the cats never made a fuss but Jack (the Jack Russell) was suspicious and gav

Yes friends, our little Jack is now resting peacefully 4 foot beneath one of our flower beds.   I’ve just not felt like logging on here for a couple of days.  Yesterday morning the very diff

I have now had my new companion for 4 days, Ripley became Jj, got fed up of being asked why we had named him after the place called Ripley! He has settled in really well and up to now has: Pulled

url=https://postimg.org/image/eezui5yth/]IMG_2307.jpg[/url]

Mummy we're sitting pretty , whats for dinner.:rulez:

Misty's being antisocial

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

ad2634b4-ae6f-448e-adc0-e12495b9e868.jpg

Sorry folks I promise I won't post anymore pics of chihuahuas ...but I love them to bits:rolleyes:

• Like 1

My two terriers are great friends with some of the local cats but sworn enemies with others.

I think I mentioned before that I lend my dogs out for rat catching, well sometimes they are accompanied by one or two cats. I don't know how they organize their battle strategy but it seems to be very successful.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
32 minutes ago, loppylugs said:

Looks more like he's ready to take a chunk out of my leg!  :biggrin:

He is a sweetheart but looks bad tempered not many people bend down to fuss him before saying "is he friendly". I always say he's best left alone........

• Like 1

There are a lot of Bulldogs here.  University of Ga. football team is the Georgia Bulldogs.

Folks that own them say they are bad to snore because of their flat noses.  So don't let one sleep in your bedroom.  :)

• Like 1

It surprises me how many stupid parents let their kids run up and stroke and fuss our Jack.  He has never bitten anybody or anything in his 12 years but they don’t know that. In fact if a child decided to be nasty to him then there could always be the first time he attacks.  I always taught my children to show respect to animals, it makes sense. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1