If you remember some time back ,with help from people on here I managed to aquire a photo of my dad at work at hovringham gravels

the chap that found that photo for me was andy howdle who is writing

a book on hovringham gravels ,with many historical pictures,and plenty of old trucks I hope,well andy informs me that book is on its way to completion so if you are a fan of old trucks and interested in

a company that was involved in supplying materials to the constuction

industry that saw the transformation of nottingham I suggest you look out for andys book,I remember projects like broad marsh,clifton estate,clifton bridge,underpass maid marion way,the goes on and on,anyway just thpught some might like to know .

• Upvote 3

Unfortunately he dont know , he worked over christmas and managed to

Complete a 60 page chunk ,he works full time ,and has had to sift through masses of images and paperwork that were the historic info

from hovringham gravels,it should not be too long now and I will of course post it when its out,I am sure it will be of interest to all different topics,like trasnsport ,local history etc,I will let you know bubblewrap.