Europe Expanding?

God help us !!!!!!! There's more than enough talentless oiks who can't speak English without this lot joining in.

• Upvote 3

Hey mister I'll have you know I learn't the real English in Nottm before I done became an ozzy ! and I speaks it well, Innit.

• Upvote 2

I know you do banjo. It's not the ex pats, it's the natives that are the problem !!!!!

• Upvote 1

"It's a daring and at the same time incredibly exciting move. It is our way of saying let's celebrate this party together!" contest supervisor Jon Ola Sand said.

!bored2!

Have we really been suffering this rubbish for 60 years?

Why here in OZ do we keep aligning ourselves with Europe and God forbid the Queen and now our stupid PM has given Prince Philip an Aussie knight hood.The whole thing is ridiculous since when has OZ been part of Europe,please don't get me wrong I'm proud of my heritage but its time to move on God bless the Republic (wish we were one).Good luck to the Eurovision song contest but please keep it in Europe.

I cannot believe we still take part in such rubbish and the cost involved makes it nonsensical.

Then again, I think the other award ceremonies are equally as bad and a waste of money. All they are about is self glorification telling each other just our good they are, yuk.