forest stink

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dark clouds over the City Ground.  

No, design a building that is safe and attractive,or kick a bag of wind Pilot a plane or boat with the responsibility of hundreds of peoples safety in your hands or kick a bag of wind , Put your lif

We drink warm beer because it is beer and not weasel p**** (3 esses) Late last year on my way back home, I stopped off in London for a couple of days and met with some old mates and obviously we

I can understand your reasoning, Andy. The fact is that Forest played a team who are second from bottom of the Championship and you'd expect Forest to get three points, It was good to win 3-0 and get the three points but not good to have Britt Assombalonga stretchered off in the 67th minute with a leg injury. Assombalonga, Burke and Lansbury got the goals for Forest. On Saturday, Forest play Blackpool who are bottom of the Championship so you'd expect Forest to get another three points and climb up the Table. Below is the Match Report.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Nottingham-Forest-3-Wigan-0-Match-report-Reds/story-26010481-detail/story.html

• Upvote 1

I've expected three points from many games when we've played teams near the bottom. Never mind. 6 points in two games !

• Upvote 1

now, I,m not trying to get up any bodies nose ,and I don,t follow foot ball,, but looking at the game from the other side of the fence I recon that all footballers should get paid by results if they win they get a bonus if they loose they get a token payment, before I retired I got payed by results, I find it totally unacceptable that the likes of beckham and others get millions and millions of pounds a year for kicking a bag of wind about when highly trained engineers ,scientists, etc get a fraction of this . Have we got our priorities wrong, is it just me out of line ,or do other people feel this is wrong. just an observation...

No, design a building that is safe and attractive,or kick a bag of wind

Pilot a plane or boat with the responsibility of hundreds of peoples safety in your hands or kick a bag of wind ,

Put your life on the line for your country ,or kick a bag of wind

Perform surgery to save someones life ,or kick a bag of wind.

Start work at 15yrs of age and work hard for 50yrs or ,kick a bag of wind.

Society says kicking a bag of wind is financinaly,more important than all of the above,incredible particularly when you consider half the time they cant be arsed working for a hour and a half,surely things

will change.

• Upvote 7

I totally agree, Andy. It would be interesting to put a stop-watch on, say, Rooney, and see how long he has the ball at his feet. I very much doubt that in the ninety minutes it would exceed one minute. He might score, or he might pass it to someone who does score, but usually nothing happens while he has it. And for this he is paid over £200,000 for that minute, if there is only one match that week. Of course, he might not play the ninety minutes.

95% income tax should be levied on such limited-talent, useless-at-anything-else, egotistic nobodies. As usual, the problem really lies with those who are willing to pay the enormous entrance prices to the grounds and to Sky and BT sports media.

Sadly, professional greed is rife these days. Too many professions/vocations think they can charge what they like. You can take your doctors, dentists, surgeons, architects, artists, actors, musicians, racing-drivers, etc. If there were none of these then the human race would still survive. However, without farmers we all die, because individually we cannot grow enough food to keep us alive. How about paying them £200,000 a week?

What do you expect when Sky are going to pay nearly £5 BILLION for 2 or 3 seasons tv rights.....absolutely scandalous. I feel sorry for the minority who pay for these services....Sky have to claw it back from somewhere.

I'll never ever subscribe to Pay To View. I pay my TV liscence. That's sufficient. The Prem League is everything that is wrong with football in this country.

• Upvote 1

Totally agree with you basfordred. I get more satisfaction watching cup games where the minnows can earn a few bob........and sometimes cause an upset.

• Upvote 1

You have to remember that Forest were playing the Championships bottom club. I watched the game on TV and Forest were really poor. Blackpool have won 4 games out of 31 played yet Forest were lucky to get a point from Saturdays game. Blackpool were playing with ten men from the 77th minute after Tom Aldred had been sent off for a foul in the penalty area, Lansbury scoring from the spot. Blackpool had been leading 2-0 up to that point. Forest are scoring the goals now but they must get the defence sorted out. I can never understand why Clubs persist in picking players who are playing poorly week after week, hoping they will regain their form. Clubs have big squads to choose from so give the shirt to someone who's going to give you 100% in a game. Forest's next game is at the City Ground against Bolton who are 15th in the League. Hopefully, Forest can score some goals while keeping it tight at the back. It's as easy as that...lol.

Yes, simple. Why wasn't every Forest player defending from the moment we took the lead. I was devastated. It'll ruin my weekend.

Thanks for cheering me up Lizzie. A new week to endure, wow. !!!!!

That's it, I'm ok now. Fully cheered up !!!!!

• 5 months later...

Good players released, that's what is wrong.

• 9 months later...

June and no Manager don't bode well for next season...........Derby sorted,and they are welcome to their new Manager,although i do rate his number two Chris Powell...............