Not really over the years is it ?

2001-2014 !

Well thirteen, so strictly yes. Know what you mean though, not a black and white in sight, lol.

Is it just me, but whenever I'm looking at any of those NP picture sequences, I always get at least one that won't come up, just the revolving donut?

I'm a Bridgfordian and would like to have seen photos from the early part of the 20th century onwards. I have visited picture the past and I own books about the area but it would have been nice to see some unpublished pictures, if there are any.......

Just watched some videos on the above mentioned site. My God, there's even one showing Ken Goodwin at Bridgford Park in 1974!!! I can remember that, I was 10 at the time!. Alas. I could not find myself among the long haired louts crowding round him......

• 8 years later...

On another note West Bridgford announced as the 13th poshest place in England. Always called bread and lard island as you couldn’t afford to eat anything else after you had bought a house there. I had some really happy years at school there but we weren’t residents.

We go to West Bridgford quite often and quite like it. Some nice places to eat, a lovely little park and some public toilets. Other observations are if you stand still for more than 30 seconds you might get a parking ticket slapped on you. I’ve never known such keen parking wardens who seem to materialise the instant you stop and secondly people are obviously too posh to clean up after their dogs. Mind you they are in Southwell too.

• Cliff Ton changed the title to West Bridgford