Steve Strange R.I.P.

A very flamboyant character indeed......loved his music though. RIP Steve, you'll leave some unforgettable tunes behind......ooohhh my visage! ( You need to listen to his music!! )

A very flamboyant character indeed......loved his music though. RIP Steve, you'll leave some unforgettable tunes behind......ooohhh my visage! ( You need to listen to his music!! )

Oh no I dont.....but everybody to their own.

• Upvote 2

I hope I don't offend anyone, but he's hardly a great loss to the music industry !

I must be totally out of touch with the music scene because until this thread I had never heard of him or his group. I hope I didn't miss out.

Ha ha Robbie don't fret .....you didn't miss a thing. Like Cliff-Ton said famous for 5 minutes and then gone into obscurity.

Not like our music Robbie that will live for ever.

• Upvote 3

Since the 80's, the music scene has been mostly dire to say the least.

• Upvote 3

I'd only heard of Steve Strange in passing and wouldn't have known his music if I'd heard it, just not my era.

But I'm sure he would have been an influence on others, so it's sad to hear of the demise of any musician, especially at such a relatively early age. RIP Steve.

• Upvote 1