d.js at the blue orchid

Hippo girl

think thats him,i was at school with him,still bump into him,he was/is some character and when i last saw him was still DJ (couple of years ago) ex doorman and very extrovert,usually only see him at 'funerals' and reunions now but always have a good laugh,he still lives in Basford.

Hi Benjamin,

I was friends with Paula and Trev......they moved to beeston after their second daughter was born, but moved again and we lost contact.

I wonder if they are still together ? Paula like myself, was born in Liverpool ......small world this Nottstalgia lark !!!LOL.....hope you are well ?

They are def. the ones 'hippo girl' Paula a scouser,,and yes they still together ,last met with em both 'boxing day' 013 ,Typical Trev invited me and Donna to his birthday party at the 'coach and horses' Parliament st,............he had told me there would be lots of our old mates there,............on arrival there was Trev the DJ PLAYING LOTS OF CRAP MUSIC,.........and no sign of any old mates.....still had a good session though :biggrin: .......and yes girl its a small world.

• Upvote 1

Hippo girl

think thats him,i was at school with him,still bump into him,he was/is some character and when i last saw him was still DJ (couple of years ago) ex doorman and very extrovert,usually only see him at 'funerals' and reunions now but always have a good laugh,he still lives in Basford.

you are right about funerals.thats the last time i saw trev which was at karl baileys. noblue

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Benjamin,

I was friends with Paula and Trev......they moved to beeston after their second daughter was born, but moved again and we lost contact.

I wonder if they are still together ? Paula like myself, was born in Liverpool ......small world this Nottstalgia lark !!!LOL.....hope you are well ?

Hi Hippo girl,probably meeting 'big Woody' sat night ,any message?

• 4 months later...