What's yer favorite nosh

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when my missus wants me out of the garage she puts on liver and onions and I float in like a bisto kid

Bacon,Blue Stilton & Mushrooms on a cob/bap.

That's why I'm now broke. 50 years of wages gone on food, drink, Forest, cars, CDs, live gigs, oh, not to mention a very, very expensive divorce !!!!! Who cares ?

I like a variety of foods - don't think I have an actual favourite. It depends from day to day what I fancy but when we go out for a meal, I usually want a salad with whatever else there is. Just thought... Pizza Hut salads I particularly like, also a tuna mayonnaise jacket spud with a big salad.

If I had to choose my favourite meal I'd choose minted lamb, roast potatoes, boiled potatoes, yorkshire pudding, broccoli, carrots, cabbage, peas and gravy.

I don't like sweet stuff, such as treacle pudding, but I do like a nice trifle or a rice pudding. Through the week it's mostly minted lamb, chicken, pork or a stir fry. :)

• Upvote 3

I like lots of bits of different things so tapas would be my favourite way of eating. Generally when I look at a menu I want all the starters and none of the main courses unless they have shellfish. I love mussels, prawns, scallops etc. Then there's cheese of course. I can always eat cheese.

• Upvote 1

#15 bubblewrap.

you are so right 'bubble' but for some reason in my 40s my weight went from between 14 and 15 stone down to 12,and it never changes no matter how or what i eat.

I tend to eat little and often 'tapas' style as DJB says.

In my post (#9), I put my favourite meal but if I was to put my favourite snack then it would be Ferrero Rocher.... with anything. :laugh:

definitely ferrero rocher Michael

• Upvote 1

No matter what you eat i do believe in the old saying,

Breakfeast like a King

Lunch like a Prince

Dine like a Pauper.

• Upvote 1