What's yer favorite nosh

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when my missus wants me out of the garage she puts on liver and onions and I float in like a bisto kid

Bacon,Blue Stilton & Mushrooms on a cob/bap.

That's why I'm now broke. 50 years of wages gone on food, drink, Forest, cars, CDs, live gigs, oh, not to mention a very, very expensive divorce !!!!! Who cares ?

Breakfast: Full English occasionally, or toast and cereal most often

Lunch: 6pints bitter and a sandwich, reguarly

Dinner: Roast Beef & two veg,

Dinner option: cheese or ham salad, Chinese or Indian

Supper: Weetabix or Cornflakes

• Upvote 2

Gosh this one is a hard one, my all time favorite as a kid was sausage, egg and chips ! still have it maybe once a month now.

But any seafood, prawns, lobster, oysters or mussel's especially. Love a good chicken Tikka Masala with all the trimmings, onion bhaji's etc.

Then my favorite traditional meal is roast beef, med rare, with yorkshire pudding done around the joint, with steamed veggie's of choice.

One of my snack choices if I'm out and about is scrambled egg on rye toast with a side of well done bacon and some mushrooms.

Kippers, smoked cod, blue buttons with bacon and crusty bread. Stilton and most cheeses.

Bugger I just love food !!

• Upvote 2

Breakfast: Full English occasionally, or toast and cereal most often

Lunch: 6pints bitter and a sandwich, reguarly

Dinner: Roast Beef & two veg,

Dinner option: cheese or ham salad, Chinese or Indian

Supper: Weetabix or Cornflakes

STRUWTH LOL

• Upvote 1

I bet Robbie has to loosen his tie and undo a couple of buttons on his waistcoat after that lot !!!!!!!! LOL

• Upvote 3

#31 and #32

To be honest it was only my wish list, in an ideal world that would be my favourite regularly foods. Fortunately for me, my wife insists on me having a balanced diet and I only indulged in my wishes occasionally. Even red meat is a luxury, we tend to have plenty of chicken.

It's only the beer intake I have complete control over, although I don't go out drinking regularly but when I do I certainly make up for lost time.

• Upvote 4

When Billy Corkhill kept the Bruno carlton, On dart match nights his wife put on steamed black pudding sandwiches and sometimes fritter cobs yum yum.

I LOVE all fish.......but it don't love me,.....probably cos i'm a Pisces.

Yes, I thought you sounded fishy........

• Upvote 1

Wetherspoons pancakes with bacon and maple syrup,

I'll keep me eye out for somebody eating Pancakes with bacon and maple syrup and perhaps meet one of my nostalgia friends then.

• Upvote 1

My favourite as a child was bread and dripping, straight from those gorgeous meat juices we had for Sunday Lunch, plenty of jelly with it and lots of salt, made my mouth water.......yummy.......I still love it today, and fortunately for me I married a butcher and we love and still eat dripping sarnies when we can...........

• Upvote 4

Cheeky girl.

Well, what's wrong with that, I am attracted to water signs - im indoors is a Cancer and lots of my family and friends are Pisces...(wet)....

• Upvote 1

I'll keep me eye out for somebody eating Pancakes with bacon and maple syrup and perhaps meet one of my nostalgia friends

We love pancakes, I make them a lot during the year, but we have lots of sugar on them with freshly squeezed oranges.......

years ago I used to frequent 'The original dog and Partridge' which i think was on the same side as the vic centre opposite the 'old dog and Partridge they used to serve cheese and onion cobs the cobs were cut twice with one layer of really thick cheese and another thick layer of onion best Iv'e tasted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

All this talk of food is making me feel peckish too.....

I don't know, but here goes.

Brekkie...... Scrambled egg and smoked salmon on granary toast and Lurpak.

Lunch........Crab or lobster salad. Sparkling white wine.

Dinner....... Medium fillet steak from Rowbottoms in Arnold, crinkly chips, mushrooms, onion rings and grilled toms. Becks or Kronenburg.

Supper........ Blue Stilton on crackers and a good bitter.

For a quickie, a fry up. Eggs, sausage, beans, chips, bread and butter and a big mug of tea.

• Upvote 3