Leonard Nimoy R.I.P.

Dr Spock is someone quite different and I don't admire him at all! However, his first name was Benjamin!

Mr Spock's female fans far exceeded those of Captain Kirk which was, I believe, a source of tension between the actors who played those characters. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not really too interested in films, to be honest. I read all sorts of stuff, though - prefer fairly modern literature. Can't stand historical or romantic novels. Like biographies and autobiographie

Thankfully you can watch him every day still on CBS Action in remastered episodes of Star Trek, good old Spock, saved the day nearly every time, if he hadn't been around the Enterprise would have been

This really needs another topic doesn't it but there's probably something already on the site, so I won't bother! Ann, it depends on what comes to hand as to what I read. Apart from mostly classic

18 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

Prior to Mr Spock, my 9 year old self was a bit infatuated with Ilya Kuryakin.

I only discovered fairly recently that he is/was in the American Police series NCIS. He looks how I remember him, but older.