Summer Or Winter Baby

I have just watched an item on Breakfast TV discussing that children born in the Summer months are more likely to get on better at school and in later life than those born in the Winter months. No real evidence put forward to this theory.

So come on Nottstalgians let's hear your stories of when you were born and if you feel that it has helped or hindered your life depending on whether you were a Summer or Winter baby.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xmas baby, started school in the January after my fifth birthday.....don't think it hindered my life but can't cope now with Xmas/ birthday / new year celebrations all in one week !!!!!!!

You don't look 70 Benjamin, but I bet you did once!

Cos i dint let on kept it secret,dint want a fuss cos im 70,.............then today felt left out and wanted 'fussing' ,lol. going to tell the wife and kids next.... to be honest ive had lots of ca

I was born in the Autumn, (end of September.)...........what does that say about me ?.................

• Upvote 2

Your leaves are about to fall off............

They blew away years ago.....

• Upvote 1

Mines today,.................and they reckon.............we are loners...........and with not getting any best wishes from you lot.........im glad i am...... :glare::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Happy Birthday benjamin

Enjoy Your Special Day

:jumping:

benjamin, I just looked at the Calendar and I can't see your birthday listed? wot yon wi Miduck?

You have been spoilt now. You have two Birthday wishes :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Cos i dint let on kept it secret,dint want a fuss cos im 70,.............then today felt left out and wanted 'fussing' ,lol.

going to tell the wife and kids next.... :biggrin:

to be honest ive had lots of cards and texts,..........even my ex wives.

• Upvote 4

August baby me.....me owd man sed it were bleddy cowd up mounts in December '63 ( He were a Sneinton snot boy!! ) Oh, happy birthdey Benjamin.....

• Upvote 1

Late August me, but my eldest daughter is a Christmas baby and she always reckons she misses out on presents.

Happy 70th benjamin. Come on mate, loosen that tie FFS. Relax a bit. LOL

• Upvote 1

Spring Baby here, Born during an April Shower. Perhaps that explains why I love rain? The season I was born in doesn't have an effect on me, but always being told I was found under a Gooseberry bush seems to bother me a little! :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Happy birthday Benjamin, your a Pisces then ?...... thought there was something fishy about you............ :congrats: It's my 70th year too,(September) - 1945 was a busy year.....1944 must have been even busier....ah hmm !!!!

• Upvote 3

Alot of 'Yanks' in Nottingham in 1944,..so me mam told me !..........did your mam say owt?

• Upvote 2

I was born in Hucknall, it was full of Yanks, Bevin boys, Polish Airmen and Army guys back then........take your pick !!!!!

• Upvote 2