Summer Or Winter Baby

Born two days before bonfire night. Always got fireworks for me birthday. No wonder I'm so messed up! :-)

Average in school, never at the top, never hit bottom. Late developer, I was. :-))

Have a really happy birthday Benjamin.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xmas baby, started school in the January after my fifth birthday.....don't think it hindered my life but can't cope now with Xmas/ birthday / new year celebrations all in one week !!!!!!!

You don't look 70 Benjamin, but I bet you did once!

Cos i dint let on kept it secret,dint want a fuss cos im 70,.............then today felt left out and wanted 'fussing' ,lol. going to tell the wife and kids next.... to be honest ive had lots of ca

I born in time for 'Burn's Night' and share a birthday with other writers, Somerset Maugham and Virginia Woolf and contrary to such a pedigree, I'm still thick! yada

• Upvote 2

Happy Birthday, Benjamin - Hope you'll have a good day. I'm a March baby too, but I was already a cute little 2 year old (almost) when you were born.

When they start school, I think that SOME children born at the end of the school year (July/August time) may take a little time to catch up with those who are born at the beginning of the school year (Sept/Oct) but this isn't always the case. There are so many other factors to take into consideration - home life and parenting, older/ younger siblings, innate intelligence (though this is sometimes a disputed concept) or - as my Dad used to say in farming terms - "just the nature of the beast.

I don't feel that being born in the middle of the school year affected me one way or the other, but I do love Springtime....

• Upvote 4

I was born in june Makes me a gemini (the twins) I do everything twice and I can never mek me bleddy mind up

I was born in june Makes me a gemini (the twins) I do everytrhing twice and i can never mek me bleddy mind up.

• Upvote 3

I'm a VIRGO :rolleyes:

Born early September, exactly 10 years after WWII began. I was always the eldest in the school year and usually the Autumn Term started on my birthday :( I've never really thought about it before but I suppose I had an extra year at school compared to those with an August birthday. One of my good friends at school was a year younger than me, bar 2 days, and in the same school year.

I'm Aug 23rd, so I'm either Leo or Virgo !

• Upvote 1

My ex was Aug 24th. Same scenario.

His tie was too tight !

I think i've discovered what my regular birthday present was from my wife, early on in out marriage.

Our son was born April, next eldest daughter born 28th of march, middle daughters (twins) March 4th, wife's March 5th, youngest daughter March 8th.

So for those that ain't worked it out yet, my birthday is end of July. I did get other pressies though. Lol !

So back to the thread I'm a summer baby or was once.

• Upvote 3

The report actually stated that summer born babies were in fact at a

definate disadvantage because they were youngest in the class ,and the

report showed that ,that disadvantage was carried through to later life.