:Kiss: My thoughts exactly caz but how things are right now a freeby would be nice.......

charisma my have been the wrong word more like sex appeal....

my rantings exude it haven't you noticed..............?

Caz Posted on Apr 6 2006, 01:07 PM

No can't say I have 

:Kiss: If i had the same effect on every female i met i wouldn't be able to stand the pace or afford the shandy's............................. :Kiss:

Cali Gal Posted on Apr 6 2006, 03:12 AM

You know BIP, I could cancel our reservations, and we could all sleep in your bed with you!! 

:Kiss: You know what cali that sounds a good idea, i'll kick the dog from his basket, he can sleep in the garage, did you say your fella was coming over too if not the dogs basket could sleep two little ones, it's big enough, the box room bed could be for your eldest and that just leaves my bed and you ?

steady BiP you hardly know her.................... :mouse:

My goodness BIP! You don't know me at all, remember you didn't show up for the last meet up, as innocent as it was!

I'm trying to get some input about having a daytime meeting (remember we'll have kids there) but only Mick has responded. If anyone is afraid of drinking in front of the kids, don't be. We have a "Kegerator" (beer on tap) in our back yard for barbeque parties, so the kids have seen it all! ;)

:Kiss: Sorry cali but my sex appeal and charisma gets in the way sometimes.

if anybody on here brings that last meeting up, the one that i couldn't attend and the reason was explained most profoundly, if anybody would like it in writing why i couldn't attend, well they can go and procreate themselves.....

i hope for this forums sake and mine that this will be the last time it's brought to mind OK.....................

:Kiss: Cali! i wasn't aware that you wanted us to take a vote meduck weither or not for a meet up. "good job i spelt meet the right way...

the end of july at the moment seems a good time for me, personaly i can't wait, not being there for the first meet, who said that, wow that was close, nearly trashed the place.

yes as i was saying, the end of july is looking good, no plans as yet for that date.

the only concern i have is where we meet, the trip is ok for the old uns like mick, pen, red, ilko and the others but i would like somewhere a bit more livelier say the News House on Canal street, good beers, nice cobs, wicked scratchens and the gents lavs are clean too.

and just before i forget, how will i recognise you ? do i go on your photo which i have in a folder hidden on me hard drive which needs a password to retrieve, which i look at when i'm feeling lonely, or are you going to post an up to date one preferrably with less clothing on....

or is it a simple red rose between the teeth??????........................................ !rotfl!

Mick suggested a place called Fellows, Morton & Clayton near the trip. Is this place you're talking about anywhere near there? It would be nice if we could stay somewhere walking distance from the castle so we have somewhere close by to let the kids get some energy out!! Maybe you can go along and push my husband off the castle wall so we can run away together!!! lips0

:Kiss: My that place which mick has suggested sounds like an undertakers.

the place i suggested isn't far away but sadley they don't have a back yard for the little ones nor a cliff to push hubby off...drat and dam!

if i remember right my passport runs out at the end of july so we may have a problem there with the running away suggestion.

i'm not trying to make excusess because your offer is the best i've had all may also i have my dog to consider now, so this running away idea of yours might need a little more planning so to speak.

imsorry

:Kiss: No No No you've got it wrong Cali. i need more time gal, things to sort out.

i cannot just up and leave just like that, what do you take me for, i'm not a spring chicken, i have me pension to transfer to another countries bank, me dogs got to have his booster and i got to arrange for me bins to be taken in every two weeks so you see life not that easy to organise, nearly forgot, i've got to cancil me dental appointment because if i don't i will lose my place at the practice and then i will have to go private................................... :tease:

and just before i forget, how will i recognise you ? do i go on your photo which i have in a folder hidden on me hard drive which needs a password to retrieve, which i look at when i'm feeling lonely, or are you going to post an up to date one preferrably with less clothing on....

or is it a simple red rose between the teeth??????........................................ !rotfl! [/i] [/b]

How will you recognize me? What about that picture you claim to have saved in a secret place on your hard drive? I tried posting a new one (Hey Mick, did you get my e-mail regarding resizing?) but it was too big. I am in fact wearing less clothing in that picture... don't get too excited, it's a sundress! And I must say I'm sporting a pretty good tan too!

Well, thanks to our Mighty Leader (Mick) my new photo is posted. And here's one for you, just look for someone wearing this outfit!!

post-11-1144359522_thumb.jpg

Gorgeous photo Elaine lips0 Can't you leave the hubby at home & give BIP a chance?? he will buckle at the knees when he has had a few of his special beers!! you may have to help him home,now won't that be fun !rotfl!

Oh to be 17 again!!! I did have such a nice back side, where the h#*l did it go!!! The only thing I don't like about that photo is my hair. That's what happens when I get out of a pool and let it dry on it's own. Part wavy, part straight, I'm much pickier about it now. I didn't care back then.

My ex-husband actually had that photo copied onto a T-shirt and wore it around, a couple guys asked him where he bought it not knowing the picture was his wife!! That was flattering for me! smile2

:crazy: That's a very provocative and sensual photo cali.

only if i was 20 years younger.. yummy yum scrum....

Cali Gal Posted on Apr 7 2006, 06:11 PM

Oh to be 17 again!!! I did have such a nice back side, where the h#*l did it go!!!

:Kiss: I wouldn't worry to much about that, from what i can't see i can imagine. !situp!

Cali Gal Posted on Apr 7 2006, 06:11 PM

Oh to be 17 again!!! I did have such a nice back side, where the h#*l did it go!!!

:Kiss: I wouldn't worry to much about that, from what i can't see i can imagine.[/i][/b] !situp!

I was referring to my WHOLE back side, not just my bum! I think backs are sexy. slywink

elaine your arse looked ok last time we all met up whats with this forum now, why have they not arranged another meet up for august, count on me and alan again, emailed you check it out, mick come on leader oh leader and do your magic, you know you like nottingham really mick, get something sorted out again, if you dont i will set angel on you

post-11-1145043062_thumb.jpg

Yay!!! Chrissies back!! Thank you for the compliment, I feel like I'm on a permanent diet!! Anyway, we'll be in the Nottingham area July 25-29. I'm thinking the 29th would be best cause it's a Saturday, more people might be able to make it.

Mick, Bip, anyone....opinion please....

:Kiss: The 29th suits me.

after last years fiasco i'm really looking forward to meeting you all.

Has a venue been sorted yet?

Lets hope i won't be to disapointed hey..and the ladies are all as beautiful as they sound.. :yahoo:

Better start on the Berocca Den,these gals know how to party !jumping!

Caz Posted on Apr 15 2006, 08:15 AM

Better start on the Berocca Den,these gals know how to party  !jumping! 

boombox2 That's what i'm banking on Caz.

Being unattached once again i've turned into a party animal so bring it on you girls and show this old fart of 58 how to hang it all out...

I think once Chissie has taken me for a quick step the flood gates will open, god help all the female sex then :Kiss:

Caz Posted: Apr 7 2006, 11:37 AM 

Gorgeous photo Elaine  !yowza! 

!rulez! Keep your eyes of her Caz i saw her first, she makes me feel 38 again, anyway i have more photoes than you! so there.

Hey she's a married woman ;) You will be wrung out like an old dish cloth by the time we get there !rotfl!

• 5 years later...
  • 6 years later...