Only Fools and Horses (just for Dave)

Dave (loppy) instead of taking over another thread,thought i'd start this one,the comedy programme in question was inmany peoples eyes the funniest ever on British tv,and i'm sure anything you want to know about it,forum members will be only to happy to fill you in (or even answer).lol.

So go for it 'Geezer,oh and by the way.....'This time next year we could be millionaires' :laugh:

• Upvote 5

There were some great characters,other than the Trotters'...........Trigger,Boycey,Mickey Pearce,Marlene,Mike (the landlord of Nags head) Sid (cafe)

i'm sure we've all got our fav. episodes,mine was 'Jolly boys outing'

• Upvote 1

THINK that was 'Yuppy Love' Robbie,.................were Del asks the woman at the bar how to spell (H)ARRODS,...............With a capitol A,...SHE REPLIES,

Beam me up,'Snotty'

• Upvote 1

What about when the inflateable 'dolls' suddenly popped up. The stunned look of on Rodney's face ....... and then dressing them up to smuggle them into the car ...... I'm laughing just thinking about it!

• Upvote 1

Yes MARGIE,...........and when they explode.............del says........i know they should'nt have had that 'Mutton Vindaloo'

• Upvote 2

My favourite IF I had to choose would be when Rodney, Cassandra, Del & some old blond "slapper" go to the opera.

This was absolute comedy at it's very best.

Feature episode called "A Royal Flush".

Me & Mrs Catfan watched the one with blow up dolls last night !

A Royal Flush. Juney, "Them Carsies ent arf Posh" !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUa8vKNQmPE&list=PLq2_9ih2G-BXO1aHulVYGmQlfPpg6mS2p

• Upvote 2

Hard to pick a best one really,so many were brilliant,................Stage Fright'.........when Raquel and Tony Angelino sing 'Crying' and hes short tonged,my wife actully cries with laughter everytime she sees it,................bweddy song called cwying,says Tony. and then bye wodney,gwandad,waquel,

• Upvote 3

Another series screened at the same time, and I thought just as good, was 'Ever Decreasing Circles' with Richard Briers and Penelope Wilton. Ah! The control freeks I have known!

I recognise the title of the Ever Decreasing Circles, and know I watched it, but can't remember anything about it! Perhaps I will if it ever gets re-run on TV. Frank Spencer just coming on telly now - used to like this but rarely find it funny these days

We always enjoyed Ever Decreasing Circles back in the day. When they had a re-run not long back, we watched one episode and realised our sense of humour must have changed considerably!

But Frank Spencer will always be a genius. Mmmmm....Bettay :laughing:

I bet you've held a lot of balls in here madam? I beg your pardon. A line from the chandaliers sketch.

• Upvote 1

Mother natures son.

Del.................you said it was open 24 hrs a day.!!!

Trigger..............yeah..but not at night.

• Upvote 2

Sorry, I never quite got into Fools and Horses, as I never liked David Jason's character. Too slimey.

However, I find it amusing nowadays as I've matured a bit. LOL