On returning home, there is stacks of damage to recently set plants, some dug out of pots, the bird bath knocked over and odd ornaments unseated. I'm a little despondent, but I love the neighbours cats visiting, and the squirrel family that live nearby.

I reckon whilst I was away, the neighbourhood cats, local squirrels, the odd fox and a hedgehog or two have been having wild parties in my beloved garden. 

Little sods !

• Upvote 2

Get Plantfit round with his gun FLY! Oh here we go, I'll be in bother for saying that .......

• Upvote 2

Re #77. Oooooh Lizzie, I don't want them killing for goodness sake. I just want them to behave themselves whilst I'm away.

• Upvote 1

Lovely. Both left and right could have captions, it wasn't me, it was him in the middle.

• Upvote 2

IMG_2434.jpg

• Upvote 4

The above is our cat Zippy and the picture below is his mum, Button

IMG_1175.jpg

• Upvote 4

To all cat lovers, just watching Jo Brands Cats and Kittens on channel 5 . It reminds me of my gang of long ago.

This is Jack who 2 years ago did a runner from a new dog-sitter in Broxtowe and got all the way home to Mapperley Park, sustaining a dislocated hip in the process which couldn’t be fixed so he had to have an operation to cut off the ‘ball’ of his back right femur. His adventure lasted 5 days, negotiating several major roads.  He didn’t lose an ounce of weight during that time so probably spent a lot of time sitting outside chip shops.  And now, two years on no-one would guess he’d had a hip operation, he’s a tough cookie.  26_AC682_C-26_F9-4_B20-8_F50-7221245_A00

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

He's cute !

Lizzie, a lovely photo of Jack

Ah, Jack The Lad!  If he could write, what a story he could tell. Lovely pic of him. 

• Like 1

Just got to wondering this morning.  How often do you bath your dog?  (I don't think we ever bath a cat). I read somewhere that you should not bath them too often.  It can dry their skin and cause dandruff.  I tend to bath them when their coat looks a bit dull.  Every month or two or if they roll in summat they shouldn't.  Wadya think?

Regular bathing not reccomended due to washing away natural oils in fur.

• Like 1

The dogs look a bit embarrassed...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The boys just wanted to be included in all the Christmas greetings so they both wish y'all a very happy Christmas and new year and they even allowed me into the picture as well.  Hoping you all have a great Christmas day.

Dave, Jake and Bailey.  Dave's the one in the middle.

IMG_0332.jpg

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

IMG-1258acf4d70a7f9922fc66b5fb385d8e-_V.

There are  no words, daughters miniature poodle, like Catfans daughters dogs he is a show off and loves it.i

• Like 2

On 28/06/2017 at 5:36 AM, ABritAbroad said:

I have only just seen this what a magnificent boy he is, we had a Johnsons american bulldog called Meg who was with us for 10years. They are unpopular in the Uk because of idiot owners, there are very rarely bad dogs only bad owners.

Gem

• Like 4

This is Amber the Labradoodle currently on stage in the West End as Sandy, Annie’s dog in the musical of the same name.  

She belongs to, and was trained by, my sister-in-law. Before the show went to the West End it toured the country and this photo was taken when they were at Theatre Royal Nottingham a couple of years ago.  

I messed up with the photo but it’s below!

• Upvote 1